[alsa-devel] conversion of opti93x driver to use cs4231-lib

Rene Herman rene.herman at keyaccess.nl
Sun Jan 20 17:13:54 CET 2008

On 08-01-08 15:36, Rene Herman wrote:

>> Missed this one originally. I'll look into this in some detail but
>> will need a few days. Obviously, if it works, it's desirable. Maybe
>> Jaroslav knows why it's not that way now?
>
> Oh, and by the way, I suppose it'll be trivial but a rediff would be
> good for testing.

Just now found time but could you provide an updated one? Mucho reject on
cs4231_lib (which I didn't actually look at). Against some mainline tree
(2.6.23.x or 2.6.24-rc) is preferred. The test box is not my main box and
recompiling stuff on it is failry painful.

(I have 930, 931 and 933 to test with by the way...)

Rene.