[alsa-devel] alsa-1.0.16

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Fri Jan 18 15:38:24 CET 2008

I have the patch ready, just pending approval from my boss.  It's for a
new controller, and is only +3-4 lines (pci id & enumeration entries).
Have to get it approved, as the product isn't due to launch until April
(even though this patch is derived from a pre-production patch that
Ubuntu has in their Gutsy desktop distribution).

Tobin

--
Tobin Davis

Why won't you let me kiss you goodnight?  Is it something I said?
		-- Tom Ryan