[alsa-devel] intel-hd on an intel G33 motherboard

De Fuuss fuuss at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:31:04 CET 2008

Hi,

Indeed it works. As you mght have noticed I'm new to ALSA ;-) and I hadn't noticed that some of the channels could be muted. I thought they were muted only when at 0%. I also get "hda_codec_setup_stream:NID=" lines in dmesg now. I'm really sorry about that, it's really a beginner's mistake.

At least one good thing came out of it: I can confirm that hda_intel works with model=6stack-hp on the XPC Shuttle SG33G5M . I will continue to carry out tests to see if there are any issues with Mic, line out, spdifs etc..

I'd like to thank all those that helped me for their continued patience and understanding. ALSA rocks because of you!

Regards,

Patrick