[alsa-devel] HDA codec graphing

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Thu Jan 17 15:46:58 CET 2008

At Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:24:00 -0200,
Claudio Matsuoka wrote:

> After a lot of time published only as a git repository, I created a
> page and tarball for Eduardo Habkost's codecgraph tool to graph the
> layout of HDA codecs. It may be useful for those tweaking or
> troubleshooting existing drivers. The page has also examples of
> different codec layouts rendered in SVG. See details at
> http://helllabs.org/codecgraph/.

Nice.  Then we shouldn't change the proc output format any more, or at
least, keep codecgraph working :)

I think it's worth to include this to the ALSA upstream repo.
Any other useful stuff?  Maybe Tobin's script would be good.

Or, maybe it's better to keep outside so that other people can change
more freely than on alsa-project.org...