[alsa-devel] intel-hd on an intel G33 motherboard

De Fuuss fuuss at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:06:38 CET 2008

Ups my bad, somehow the model number got commented out by an update script I ran yesterday. The drivers were recompiled with the "with-debug=detect" option set. I've attached the dmesg, codec#0 output and amixer contents.
Dmesg is not very talkative, it did not show "hda_codec_setup_stream:NID=", however I get something of the type "hda_generic: no proper output path found".
About the testing, I performed speaker-test every time I changed something (still only output on "Front L/R channels").

Patrick