[alsa-devel] intel-hd on an intel G33 motherboard

De Fuuss fuuss at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:15:04 CET 2008

Hi,

What do you mean by "isn't quite good"? I only get sound via the headphone jacks, all other jacks are silent. I'm asking because maybe DELL did something right and you are slightly more lucky than me? I have a SG33G5M Shuttle XPC barebone, and maybe something was soldiered differently.

Regards,

Patrick