[alsa-devel] fujitsu siemens amilo la 1703 vt1807 hda intel card problem

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Mon Jan 7 22:29:50 CET 2008

The information you provided is good, we're just a bit behind.  I'm
trying to get some programming specs for this codec now.

In the mean time, could you try using a tip build of the alsa driver?
You can download it here:
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/alsa/snapshot/driver/

This may have some newer code that will enable your audio.  Also, try
the drivers on http://viaarena.com.  THey may have an updated version
that hasn't hit the main tree yet.

Tobin

--
Tobin Davis

Anything anybody can say about America is true.
		-- Emmett Grogan