[alsa-devel] HDMI Multichannel LPCM/RAW Support/Status

Dustin Kerstein dustobub at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:13:45 CET 2008

I'd possibly be willing to temporarily donate hardware for you to play with.
If I sent you a Asus P5E-VM that has the G35 chipset would you have the
other necessary hardware to test it with, ie. receiver with HDMI audio
input, cpu, ram, etc? Otherwise, what kind of technical details would you be
looking for, I could help test, but I am not a programmer. Thanks.