[alsa-devel] no front speaker sound with ALC262

Rene Dohmen acidjunk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:19:58 CET 2008

Hi,

I compiled the HG version. The driver behaves in the exact same way as the
1.0.16 version. Very very low volume on the headphone output, like hearing
sound form another channel on a mixer because of crosstalk (i don't know is
this is the correct translation).

I also compiled hda_verb and used it to twiddle around with some of the
connections. So far no luck.

Can I do something to boost the volume level? Or is this also caused by the
incorrect pin wiring of the device? Maybe the speakers do output some sound
but because of the the low soundlevel i can't hear it.

Thanks,

Rene