[alsa-devel] snd-usb-audio syncronisation problem

Adrian Stancu adrian.stancu.82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:32:38 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the update.
I tested your patch and 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz seem to work
correctly. Unfortunately, I am not able to test any rate higher than
96kHz, because I cannot modify this interface's sampling rate under
Linux (and if I modify it on another computer [a virtual machine], the
interface will reset to 44.1kHz whenever I "unplug the USB cable" AND
it is set to a rate higher than 96kHz).

I don't know if there's any way around this, but I currently don't see
any way of using this interface at >96kHz in Linux.

Best regards,
Adi