[alsa-devel] no front speaker sound with ALC262

Rene Dohmen acidjunk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:49:43 CET 2008

Hi List,

Is there any chance that this bug will be fixed soon?

I did some C/C++ progtramming in the last years and i'm willing to
help where possible.
But I am new to Open Source Development with a community of
developers and users.

Regards,
	Rene Dohmen

Op Feb 23, 2008, om 3:29 AM heeft Matthew R. Hurne het volgende
geschreven: