[alsa-devel] hdsp rpm support

Karl Grill kgrill at chello.at
Mon Feb 25 08:45:16 CET 2008

Dear Roman and all,
I'm sorry i promised a little too much - in fact I was too busy with
other things to get back to the rpm stuff in time; last night, I started
to check the current state of affairs, and it looks quite promising; in
the next three weeks, I won't have too much time to devote to this
project, but then there's the University's easter break which I hope
will give me the time to get things done, so, if all goes well, at least
an experimental version should be ready by the end of March.

Best regards,
Karl