[alsa-devel] snd-usb-audio syncronisation problem

Adrian Stancu adrian.stancu.82 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:46:43 CET 2008

Yes!!! the feedback works correctly this way => perfect playback!

what I had to do was:
                [...]
                f = combine_quad((u8*)urb->transfer_buffer) & 0x0fffffff;
                f /= 8;
                if (f >= subs->freqn - subs->freqn / 8 && f <= subs->freqmax) {
                        spin_lock_irqsave(&subs->lock, flags);
                        subs->freqm = f;
                [...]

otherwise, the 'if' condition would still not be satisfied.
Words can not describe how thankful I am about this one!

Now, is there a way to incorporate this change into the driver without
affecting functionality for other usb audio devices?