[alsa-devel] HDA: no sound in headphone-out caused by commit f889fa91ad47e (2.6.25-rc1 regression)

Rene Dohmen acidjunk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:09:12 CET 2008

Thnx for you quick reply

De sound of the line out is working but quality is poor and the volume is
very low.

I didn't have it working with other versions of ALSA.  Tested with 1.0.14,
then started reading, lots of suggestions stated that the problem would be
solved in 1.0.15, so i compiled 1.0.16.

De device i 'm using is supplied by tangent (
http://www.tangent.com/t_all_in_one_LCDPC/vita_8000s.htm) its an all in one
solution with touchscreen and speakers integrated in one small cabinet.

alsa-info.sh script output uploaded: http://pastebin.ca/913865

I wasn't aware of the fact that I communicated directly: I found the
discussion in google groups: and just hitted reply :-)
So sorry for that. I now subscribed myself to the ML

Regards,
Rene