[alsa-devel] position_fix issue / snd-hda-intel / alsa <-> jack

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Mon Feb 11 22:22:27 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm sorry I just kind of cc-dumped this in here without any why's and
how's. It's the sum-up of a communication on jack-devel that left us
irritated because our devices would perform so strangely.

Could someone confirm this or hint me towards anything?

Thanks, Wolfgang

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008 Wolfgang Woehl: