[alsa-devel] Some questions about devices supported by alsa

Pavel Hofman pavel.hofman at insite.cz
Mon Feb 11 11:13:53 CET 2008

Hi Sergio,

Esi Juli@ seems to be a different beast than most other ice1724-based
cards. I am working on the driver, it will take a number of changes to
the generic ice1724 driver due to presumably different clocking scheme.

The ice1724 midi driver has a bug causing kernel hang when opening the
device. It has been reported, and Takashi has provided an experimental
patch.

http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2007-April/000641.html

It would be great if you were able to test the patch. The midi device
should work (hopefully) using the existing driver for Juli at .

Thanks a lot,

Pavel.