[alsa-devel] PXA27x and AC97 reset bug
rjarzmik at free.fr
Thu Feb 7 00:00:51 CET 2008
I hope this subject wasn't previously discussed, as I couldn't find a trace ...
The basic question is : why can't the PXA27x reset the AC97 bus in front of an
And more precisely, I'd like to know :
- are there any references to this bug (Intel note, mailing list ref, ...)
- is it a hardware bug on PXA27x side ?
- is it a hardware bug on wm9713 side ?
- is there a known generic workaround (assuming GPIO113 is connected to wm9713
reset line is not generic for me) ?
- is there a known platform where this bug does not happen ?
More information about the Alsa-devel