[alsa-devel] alsa-info.sh debugging script

Travis Place wishie at wishie.net
Sat Feb 2 14:34:42 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I am new to this list, so be nice please :P

I am the author of the alsa-info.sh debugging script, and heard you may want
to use it within ALSA.. I have been speaking to Tobin, and he mentioned that
a few things may need to be added (like alsactl output).

I just want to get some ideas of things i can add, and if they should be
included automatically, or require a --with-alsactl (for example).

I have added the alsactl output to the script now, its included by default..
Any other ideas/changes that need to be made ?

Travis Place (wishie)

--
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can
feel its warmth