[alsa-devel] SND_SOC_DAIFMT_NB_NF meaning

Troy Kisky troy.kisky at boundarydevices.com
Wed Dec 17 03:27:30 CET 2008

A quick question here. Does SND_SOC_DAIFMT_NB_NF have a standard meaning
or does it depend on what mode your in (I2S, DSP_A, right just). From
looking at the sources, SND_SOC_DAIFMT_NB_NF usually means that data is
valid on the rising BCLK and start of frame is rising edge if DSP mode.
The reason I ask, is that I'd like to pass the same flags to the codec and
the cpu_dai and have them agree with the interpretation.

Thanks
Troy