[alsa-devel] EMU releases 0404/0202 MAC driver stack as open source!!

James Courtier-Dutton james.dutton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 13:36:41 CET 2008

Unfortunately, I cannot release the datasheets for the EMU. Even if I
had had time to implement a fully working alsa driver for the EMU, I
still would not be allowed to release the datasheets.

But, a good start would be if someone implemented support for
extension units in the current alsa usb-audio driver.
A good start would be implementing support for getting and setting the
clock rate.
Referred to in the apple code as "kClockRate".