[alsa-devel] [PATCH 0/9] ASoC: TWL4030: DAPM implementation for outputs (playback) - try2
peter.ujfalusi at nokia.com
Tue Dec 9 07:45:42 CET 2008
This series of patches (try2) adds DAPM implementation for all outputs
found on TWL.
The design allows one to configure all outputs independently from
each other, since the internal routing of TWL actually treats them
The pre-DAC routings can be configured in the board specific files
of needed. I have sent a patch which has added this to the codec driver.
Based on the output routing selections all the corresponding DAC and
analog PGA on the chain will be powered on.
Remove the Headset output gain modifications from the twl4030_power_up
and twl4030_power_down function, since they are not needed.
Changes since try1 (comments addressed):
- erapiece typo - too fast/slow finger combination ;)
- Removed the " Switch" from the option texts
- rename the confusing _controls to _control
- Analog PGA control reworked:
- SND_SOC_DAPM_PGA for power switch
- Normal control stereo (user control) for DA enable/disable
- "DAC1 Analog Playback Volume" + "DAC1 Analog Playback Switch"
- "DAC2 Analog Playback Volume" + "DAC2 Analog Playback Switch"
Peter Ujfalusi (9):
ASoC: TWL4030: Correct DAPM_DAC with power control
ASoC: TWL4030: Add Analog PGA control switch to DAPM
ASoC: TWL4030: Add DAPM event handler for output MUX selection
ASoC: TWL4030: DAPM mapping of the Earpiece output
ASoC: TWL4030: DAPM mapping of the PreDriv outputs
ASoC: TWL4030: DAPM mapping of the Headset outputs
ASoC: TWL4030: DAPM mapping of the Carkit outputs
ASoC: TWL4030: DAPM mapping of the Handsfree outputs
ASoC: TWL4030: Do not alter the Headset output volume on power-up/down
sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c | 263 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
1 files changed, 248 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
More information about the Alsa-devel