[alsa-devel] Issues with alsa-info.sh - Trying to track down the problem.

Travis Place wishie at wishie.net
Fri Aug 29 20:29:36 CEST 2008

On Friday 29 August 2008 11:18:11 pm Travis Place wrote:
> On Friday 29 August 2008 10:46:06 pm Travis Place wrote:
> > Since the move to use alsa-project.org as the main place for uploads,
> > some users have reported that no URL is being printed at the end of the
> > script. I am trying to track down the problem, but would appreciate some
> > help if possible.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Travis Place (wishie)
>
> When running with --debug, and checking the contents
> of /tmp/alsainfo/wget.tmp , i see the following..
>
> http://pastebin.com/d6bfd601e
>
> So it appears the alsa-project.org site is saying "Invalid file format"..
> thats a part of the puzzle. Looking into the rest now.
>
> Thanks,
> Travis Place (wishie)

Ok, the file from a failed post can be found at:

http://pastebin.ca/1188698

and the wget.tmp contents (that prove it failed) can be found at:

http://pastebin.ca/1188699

What i cant work out, is why its telling me the file is "Unknown file
format"..

Can i see the sites code that validates the uploaded files ?

Thanks,
Travis Place (wishie)