[alsa-devel] alsa drivers running under latest Mac Pro hw (MacPro 3, 1, quad core)

S. Aguinaga sa_jr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 19:26:21 CEST 2008

Stan & Takashi,

Still no luck when adding the mode=macpro option  to the file:

cat /etc/modprobe.d/sound
options snd-hda-intel model=macpro

The sys module:  /sys/module/snd_hda_intel/parameters/model shows:
cat model
macpro,<NULL>,<NULL>,<NULL>,<NULL>,<NULL>,<NULL>,<NULL>

Attached are screen-captures of the volume meter showing no options and the Volume control showing no streams available.

// Salvador