[alsa-devel] Problem with latest alsa-info.sh patch

Travis Place wishie at wishie.net
Sat Aug 16 21:38:59 CEST 2008

The latest patch to allow the uploading to alsa-project.org seems to work
fine, for the most part, unless you want to use the --pastebin option for the
legacy upload to pastebin.ca . It seems that the uploaded data gets
truncated. Not sure if this is the script, or the pastebin having problems.
Ill look into it a bit more when i have time (its 5:30am here, and i need

Just thought id point this out. I realise the 'default' behaviour is to use
alsa-project.org for uploading, but i feel the other pastebin.ca mode should
still function(I personally get people to upload there first, and
then 'submit' card details to alsa-project.org/db/ afterwards.

Travis Place (wishie)