[alsa-devel] ASoC machine driver: use more than one at91 ssc

Simon Tremblay bidou at videotron.qc.ca
Tue Aug 12 22:24:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

I want to use more than one SSC (2 to be more accurate) to be able to do what is
indicated at Figure 4 of page 10/13 of this document
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc6020.pdf (how to setup SSC
with a I2S codec).

I saw in sound/soc/at91/eti_b1_wm8731.c use of 1 SSC.

Does I need more than one snd_soc_dai_link in my snd_soc_machine? But for what I
understand for now, I need one SSC for sound output and 2 SSC for sound input.

I don't know if there is some example about how to do that.

Simon