[alsa-devel] Sound card question.

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Fri Apr 4 19:38:27 CEST 2008

Are there any alsa supported sound cards that do hardware audio decoding
for MP3/WMA and otehr formats?  I'd like to look at the mechanism used
to connect the cards to the data stream.

Also, is there any block diagrams I can look at for the AOA and SOC
drivers?  Particularly the I2S bus support.

I'm ramping up support for a new project that will be Alsa based, and
would like to combine it with already established APIs if possible.

Tobin Davis

The relative importance of files depends on their cost in terms of the
human effort needed to regenerate them.
		-- T.A. Dolotta