[alsa-devel] Emux hwdep ioctl requests

Claudio Matsuoka cmatsuoka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:43:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm writing an application for Emux patch loading using asfxload as
reference, and noticed that there are many ioctl request definitions
specified in the application instead of in a system header file.
Should I do the same redefining SNDRV_EMUX_IOCTL_VERSION,
SNDRV_EMUX_IOCTL_LOAD_PATCH, etc. or there are plans to place these in
a common location?

Also it seems that current Ubuntu doesn't have
/usr/include/linux/awe_voice.h, has that been deprecated for some
reason or it's just a bug in the distro?