[alsa-devel] Emux hwdep ioctl requests

Claudio Matsuoka cmatsuoka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:43:39 CEST 2007

I'm writing an application for Emux patch loading using asfxload as
reference, and noticed that there are many ioctl request definitions
specified in the application instead of in a system header file.
Should I do the same redefining SNDRV_EMUX_IOCTL_VERSION,
SNDRV_EMUX_IOCTL_LOAD_PATCH, etc. or there are plans to place these in
a common location?

Also it seems that current Ubuntu doesn't have
/usr/include/linux/awe_voice.h, has that been deprecated for some
reason or it's just a bug in the distro?