[alsa-devel] SALSA: snd_pcm_avail_update

J. Scott Merritt alsauser at pragmasoft.com
Fri Sep 14 00:55:55 CEST 2007

Using salsa-lib-0.0.11, cross-compiling to ARM ...

Despite my best efforts, snd_pcm_avail_update is always returning
"broken pipe".  I have checked the pcm_state of the Capture Handle
just before snd_pcm_avail_update and it is "RUNNING'.  But immediately
after snd_pcm_avail_update it always returns "XRUN".  Furthermore,
this same sequence seems to work properly with the standard ALSA-Lib.

Test program is attached.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Scott.