[alsa-devel] ESI MAYA44 driver status

Piotr Makowski oponek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:03:35 CEST 2007

Ah, I'm so desperate that I'm even ready to pay the proper programmer.. or
maybe we could collect some money from people who would like to run their
maya's on linux... I have done all that I can - written the letter to esi,
contacted ALSA development team.
I'm really disappointed. Or... maybe someone is already
talking with esi about writing those drivers?

The card is NOT SUPPORTED! Isn't it the top priority for alsa programmers?

Regards,
Piotr Makowski