[alsa-devel] 答复: [RFC] ALSA scenario API

Leijin Tang Leijin.Tang at access-company.com
Mon Oct 22 12:50:55 CEST 2007

Hi

     Thanks for the Takashi's idea.

     It's agreement that controlling the scenarios is needed in the alsa-lib. To the mobile device, the policy about the router switch or volume control is so complex that we can't resolve all issues by modified the alsa-lib.

Whether we can develop a simple server which carries out the policy?

But we still need define the control element, it's very important to the server's portability. Because the definition makes BSP to write driver which have the same interface.