[alsa-devel] alsa-lib not installing plugins

Larry D. Pyeatt pyeatt at cs.ttu.edu
Sat Oct 20 18:06:28 CEST 2007

Hi,
  I wrote a new plugin for alsa-lib.  After running make, there
are .o and .lo files in src/pcm.  However, when I run make
install, nothing gets put into /usr/lib/alsa-lib.

  I first tried installing alsa-lib-1.0.15rc3. Then I tried
alsa-lib-1.0.13rc3 and alsa-lib-1.0.14rc4.  All of them did the
same thing.  Am I missing something obvious?

  Since they are all doing the same thing, it must be either
that I just don't know what I'm doing, or something else
in my system is not working.  I would appreciate any suggestions
on what could cause this behavior.

Thanks,

--
Larry D. Pyeatt, PhD.