[alsa-devel] ALSA-for custom Operating System????

Anoop Thomas atm_b4u at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 19 03:59:44 CEST 2007

First of all don't make fun of me if i am asking a foolishness.Could you plz tell me can i use alsa for my custom OS which concentrates more on audio side.It doesn't uses linux kernel.Does it make a difference????
  (ie. is it enough to give sufficient data to ALSA to help me to make the audio  out of the system).If I can plz give me a brief description....