[alsa-devel] 1.0.15rc3 patch_analog.s bug + fix

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:30:50 CEST 2007

> At Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:39:55 +0300,
>
> Vasily Khoruzhick wrote:
> > [1  <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]

> > Code logic is broken.
> > Internal speakers muted while jack unplugged and unmuted while it's
> > plugged.
>
> No, it's the wrong logic.  The internal speaker should be unmuted when
> HP is unplugged, and muted when plugged.  You don't want to hear from
> both at the same time.

Sorry, i've made mistake, of course internal speakers should be muted when
jack plugged. Patch that I've attached to previous message has exactly that
logic.

> This implies rather that the jack detection itself is reversed from
> the standard.  Could you try the patch below?

Your patch works.

But it seems that there's another bug - i have loud click when i to play
something or change mixer settings after not using audio for ~1min

Thanks.

Regards
Vasily