[alsa-devel] ASoC v2 on PowerPC

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:12:42 CEST 2007

I'm looking into write a ASoC v2 driver for the Efika. Efika uses a
Freescale MPC5200B and a STAC9766. This is a practice driver before
writing one for our target hardware (which doesn't work yet, same CPU
but different codec).

I've brought the changes from wolfson/asoc-v2-dev into my powerpc tree
and got a couple of config errors with ARCH=powerpc.

sound/soc/pxa/Kconfig:23:warning: 'select' used by config symbol
'SND_PXA2XX_SOC_SSP' refers to undefined symbol 'PXA_SSP'
sound/soc/au1x/Kconfig:35:warning: 'select' used by config symbol
'SND_SOC_EXM1200_SSI' refers to undefined symbol 'SND_SOC_CS4251X'

Suggestions on the best way to start? Target hardware also has a WM8804 on it.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com