[alsa-devel] Edirol UA-4FX

David Hubbard david.c.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 07:20:45 CET 2007

Hi Takashi and everyone,

Luis just got back to me, and he's not the right person to talk to
about the snd_usb_audio.
http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/Usb-audio#Notes suggests I contact
Takashi Iwai. Quoted below is the message now available at
http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2007-November/004552.html
(you can get the patch there, or on the wiki).

I'm just new to alsa-devel, so I'm trying to connect with the right maintainer.

Cheers,
David