[alsa-devel] alsa-devel on vger

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Wed Nov 21 22:23:25 CET 2007

My preference would be to do what ever it takes to keep the  lkml people
from whining, while simultaneously keep their flame wars off our list.
Seriously, I spent 6 hours weeding through that mess to see if there was
actually anything relevant (2 out of 200+ messages in 2 days).

Maybe the thing to do is agree if they change their bug reporting email
to bcc instead of cc.  That way, flame retardant is in effect.

Tobin Davis

When you don't know what you are doing, do it neatly.