[alsa-devel] Broken playback

Gabriele Melia gabmelia84 at msn.com
Wed Nov 21 09:46:22 CET 2007

Hi All,
i'm new so sorry in advance if i do any errors.
I have integrated my hw decoder inside ffmpeg that is working fine, but while playing through alsa the sound comes broken in the sense that it is playing for 3 seconds, stops for 1 plays again for 3 sec and stop again and so on.
How I can delay the palyback in order to accumulate some decoded buffers to prevent this and to not afflict the decoder when playback is stopping?
Scarica GRATIS le emoticon della tua squadra del cuore e il calendario di serie A!