[alsa-devel] [BUG] New Kernel Bugs

Rene Herman rene.herman at keyaccess.nl
Thu Nov 15 13:26:51 CET 2007

On 15-11-07 13:02, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> I get the same information from both project websites: "moderated for
> non-members, public archives" - no way of knowing that ALSA will accept
> me informing them of something they would be interested without
> committing to reading or bit-bucketing their list.

Can you please just shelve this crap? You have a way of knowing that "ALSA
will accept you" and that is knowing or assuming that the ALSA project
doesn't consist of drooling retards.

When a project list goes to the difficulty of moderating non-subscribers it
has made the explicit choice to _not_ become subscriber only. Then refusing
valid non-subscribers after all makes no sense whatsoever. I'm sorry you got
your feelings hurt by that other list but it was no doubt an accident; take
it up with them.

Rene.