[alsa-devel] Mr. Takashi Iwai Help-me please

Eduardo pinedu at uol.com.br
Tue Nov 6 19:04:50 CET 2007

Mr. Takashi

Escuse-me for my question, but i want a developer a driver for MCM590 i have a dump for USB and the manuals to develop audio driver for linux, but nothing for a manufacter documentation.

This is a Philips Microsystem with a USB port
This USB periferic need a special boot sequence, i debug this sequence in the linux kernel and the default boot for "usbaudio.c" don't solve the problem.

Do you can help-me?

Eduardo
Please answer this mail with no or yes tks!