[alsa-devel] Philips USB sound MCM590

Eduardo pinedu at uol.com.br
Thu Nov 1 14:47:34 CET 2007

Hi peoples, excuse my poor English

I'm newbe in this community, by i have a problem.
I've a Philips mcm590 Microsystem, this microsystem have a usb connection but only windows driver.

I try a dump my linux kernel using messages for dmesg and i conclude, this sound need a special boot sequence in a

usbaudio.c

I install a winxp in my Fedora in a VirtualBox and make a dump for USB connection using a USBNOOP

also i print the "PROGRAMMING GUIDE FOR LINUX USB DEVICE" and "Universal Serial Bus device class defintion for audio devices"

but i'm a newbe in a kernel devel and C devel

I'm java developer

i need your help

Eduardo