[alsa-devel] Linux 2.6.21 regression with hda-intel (Conexant 5045)

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Thu May 17 17:02:12 CEST 2007

Patch 22 was specific to a few HP laptops with the CX20551 codec (you
have the CX20549).  The driver has been undergoing quite a bit of
refinement over the last few months, so I'm not sure which version is in
what kernels.  The best thing to do is download the
alsa-driver-1.0.14rc4.tar.bz2 release from alsa-project.org and use it.
It is the most current for that codec.

Tobin

Tobin Davis <tdavis at dsl-only.net>