[alsa-devel] Can someone verify support for "AzTech Sound Galaxy Nova 16 Extra II-3D - using AZT-2316/R Chipset - FCC-ID:I38-MMSN846" ?

ramkromberg at mail.com ramkromberg at mail.com
Thu May 17 10:48:47 CEST 2007

 Yes, its like you said Rene, sb8 works although the sound is distorted
and the module can't be removed...
Later I can modprobe sgalaxy too, and the sound works without a hitch.

Also since now I can compile some code - your "eeprom.c" compiles and
works - I'm available for further testing...
I also noticed that the binary you sent was 506kb while my compilation is
9kb, maybe you sent an early/later version with some additional includes
for verbose ?
I compiled it with "gcc -W -Wall -o eeprom eeprom.c" like you said (on my
xubuntu 7.04 with build-essentials deb package installed).
See attachment...

Ram Kromberg
ramkromberg at mail.com