[alsa-devel] Undefined Symbols: snd-aoa-codec-tas.c:944 warning: implicit declaration of function 'of_get_property'

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Sun May 13 00:09:26 CEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 23:59 +0200, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2007 the mental interface of

> Hmm, we want to run the alsa-drivers on distributed kernels as well
> i.e. the Debian one.
>
> Isn't 2.6.2(0|1) hot enough?

I don't know how alsa drivers 1.0.14rc4 are cut. If they get updates
from the kernel tree then they got the patches that went in there and
make it not work with older kernels, if they didn't then they won't work
with newer kernels... For the value of "older" meaning older than a
recent git snapshot :)

johannes