[alsa-devel] Can someone verify support for "AzTech Sound Galaxy Nova 16 Extra II-3D - using AZT-2316/R Chipset - FCC-ID:I38-MMSN846" ?

ramkromberg at mail.com ramkromberg at mail.com
Thu May 10 20:24:09 CEST 2007

I already installed dos + the drivers and ubuntu, So I'll try working
with that.
As far as I can tell from the win95 driver name, the "AzTech Sound Galaxy
Nova 16 Extra II-3D - using AZT-2316/R Chipset - FCC-ID:I38-MMSN846" is
full-duplex : In :
http://www.aztech.com/support_download_soundcard01.html :
2316FD95.ZIP 90,526  Windows 95 Full Duplex Audio Driver Version 4.8.0
Build 1128

I will try working with the software first, then probably either the
epprom or the jumper (since I have dos + drivers working I'm tempted to
try the epprom first ;-) )

I can't at the moment compile in that machine (My poor little xubuntu is
barely working as it is, I don't even dare installing samba let alone a
dev-env of any sorts..., maybe when I'll get everything working I'll
install slackware, I decided gentoo is not a good idea ;-) ) so I won't
be testing your drivers any time soon :-( , I do however hope you'll
submit your drivers cause a non PnP driver can't hurt and waiting for
confirms on such old hw will be point-less...

When I'll have results I'll let you know...

Also, I'm CCing the mailing list now as pair request...

Thanks Rene,
Ram Kromberg
ramkromberg at mail.com