[alsa-devel] Sound on SMDK2410

Liam Girdwood lg at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Thu May 10 16:50:24 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 11:36 -0300, Jose Henrique Spahn Torres wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to get sound working on a SMDK-2410 evaluation board.
> I compiled kernel 2.6.20 with alsa-driver-1.0.14rc4. However, I could
> not find the specific uda-1341TS driver for this board.

The uda1341 codec driver (from sound/i2c/l3/uda1341.c) needs some
changes before it will work under ASoC and S3C24xx. L3 support will also
have to be added to the S3C24xx platform before this driver will work.

> I would like to know the status of this driver, if there will be one
> some time soon.

Afaik, nobody is working on this codec. Please feel free to make the
necessary changes and submit a patch.

Thanks

Liam