[alsa-devel] Recording stops after a short while on ATI SB450

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Thu May 10 01:48:01 CEST 2007

Hello

This list first got to my attention after I filed a bug
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=3064

The short story is that then using arecord the input stops after a short
while.
The only bug report I get is this when starting to capture.
hda-intel: Invalid position buffer, using LPIB read method instead.

I'm actually on the edge of buying a USB headset for this computer. I
unfortunately only have it for 2½ weeks, then my mother in law is going
to have it. Meanwhile I can test almost anything if anybody has an idea.

--
-------------------- Med Liberalistiske Hilsner ----------------------
  Civilingeniør, Kjeld Flarup - Mit sind er mere åbent end min tegnebog