[alsa-devel] Wiki Site

Jaroslav Kysela perex at suse.cz
Sat May 5 11:39:38 CEST 2007

On Fri, 4 May 2007, cameron porter wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I noticed the notice on your front page needing people to help transfer the
> site contents over to your wiki that you set up. I did a little bit of work,
> and managed to get a navigation, downloads page, application page, and some
> other links.

Your work is greatly appreciated here.

> I would be glad to continue, if you think I am doing things right. The next
> thing I had planned to make some changes to was the documentation section,
> add a changes section, add a structure whereby you have an article for each
> package, and then the folder for that package contains all the different
> versions that have been or will be released. Please give me any thoughts on
> any of these, and tell me if you think they are a good idea, and whether I
> should continue or not.

We need to move the contents at first, but I agree that a good page
structure should be created during this process. Please, go ahead - the
nice thing on wiki is that we can rearrange information later (if we find
a problem with the structure).

I just started to move probably most problematic part - soundcard matrix
to wiki.

					Thanks,
						Jaroslav

-----