[alsa-devel] Endiannes and alsa (in an embedded device)

Ciaccia ciacciax at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 23:45:17 CEST 2007

Forget about that, it took 4 hours but I understood why it was not working...

Since I'm working with 24bit resolution (and not 16 as I usually do), the samples were to little... Now I replaced the sin line with:

sample = (int)(4000000.0f * sin((float)i * 2.0f * M_PI / (512.0f / 50.0f)));

and it's working fine. I really thought it was too strange to be true...
Sorry for the spam :-|
Andrea