[alsa-devel] how to subscribe to new maillist?

Rene Herman rene.herman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:20:30 CEST 2007

On 03/28/2007 02:39 PM, Songmao Tian wrote:

> I have tried several times on the web page
> http://mailman.alsa-project.org/mailman/listinfo/alsa-devel, but i
> can't receive the confirm mail, so how to subscribe?

Please check the "spam" folder in the gmail webinterface (even when
you're just using gmail as a pop3 or forwarding account). It is very
likely catching the confirmation email.

Then, if you could be bothered, please write a bit of exceedingly
violent hatemail to gmail telling them their spamfilter needs to be
optional.

Rene.