[alsa-devel] [Alsa-devel] Quality resampling code for libasound

Rene Herman rene.herman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:36:35 CET 2007

On 03/23/2007 10:36 AM, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:

> I feel like this thread is taking up more time that any maintenance
> that would be done within alsa and time lost to indentation and
> whatnot.

Probably, and so as to not further expand on that, I'm butting out
again. Takashi is perfectly capable of speaking for himself.

Only wanted to point out that any license worries would likely cross the
lib/plugins border anyway once alsa-plugins becomes an alsa-lib package
dependency in distributions but I see that worry's gone anyway from the
followups. Yes, I hope alsa-lib just incorporates your resampler (or _a_
better resampler at least).

Rene.